Choi Woo Shik is a well-known South Korean-Canadian actor. Choi Woo Shik is known for his appearances in blockbuster movies such as Train to Busan, Okja, and Parasite, among others.
How much is Choi Woo Shik’s Net Worth?
Choi Woo Shik’s net worth is believed to be between $1 million and $5 million dollars in the United States.
Wikis of Choi Woo Shik
|Choi Woo Shik
|South Korean, Canadian
|$1 million to $5 million
|5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)
How old is Choi Woo Shik?
Choi Woo Shik is 31 years old and was born on March 26, 1990. Choi was born in Seoul, South Korea, but migrated to Coquitlam, British Columbia, then Vancouver, British Columbia, with his family. At the time, Choi Woo Shik was in fifth grade. Woo Shik stayed in Canada for the next eleven years. As a result, Woo Shik is both a Canadian and a South Korean citizen.
Edward is Woo Shik’s English name. Choi, on the other hand, calls himself “Eddie.” His Korean name is written both in Hanja and in the native tongue. When translated from Korean to English, Choi’s name is spelt Choe U Sik.
Choi Woo Shik received his high school education at Pinetree Secondary School. In 2011, Choi Woo Shik was a third-year student at Simon Fraser University. Woo Shik’s parents permitted him to attend an acting audition in Korea when he was 21 years old.
He made his debut in the South Korean entertainment industry as a result. Choi Woo Shik attended Chung-Ang University in South Korea to study cultural studies. Woo Shik’s family is unknown, except for the fact that he has an older brother.
How tall is Choi Woo Shik?
Choi Woo Shik stands at about 5 feet 1114 inches (1.81 meters) tall and weighs around 66 kg. The actor’s chest, waist, and biceps measurements are also 38-32-14 inches. Choi Woo Shik is noted for his quirky and innocent portrayals. Woo Shik has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair as well.
Is Choi Woo Shik single?
Choi Woo Shik is probably single at the moment. The actor has not made any social media posts or revealed any details about his current or former relationships or affairs. The young actor seemed to be more interested with his professional advancement than with his personal issues and relationships.
Career line of Choi Woo Shik
- Choi Woo Shik is a well-known actor best recognized for his roles in the movies Train to Busan and Parasite. The latter won both the Palme d’Or and the Academy Award for Best Picture at Cannes. Woo Shik previously starred in the film Set Me Free as the lead.
- Choi Woo Shik made his acting debut in 2011 with the film The Duo. He eventually became detective Park Min-ho of Special Affairs Team TEN. In 2013, Woo Shik returned to the series for a second season. In the same year, Woo Shik participated in the films Flu and Secretly, Greatly. In these flicks, Woo Shik made his feature acting debut.
- Choi Woo Shik, meantime, starred in several TV drama series in 2012, including Rooftop Prince, Shut Up Family, and Drama Special – Culprit Among Friends.
- Woo Shik has also starred in the television dramas Who Are You?, You’re All Surrounded, You Are My Destiny, Pride – and – Prejudice, Dream Knight, Hogu’s Love, My Fantastic Funeral, Fight for My Way, The Package, and The Boy Next Door.
- Woo Shik and Jang Ki Yong sang the OST song Some Guys for The Boy Next Door. That Year, We Are, the young actor’s drama endeavor, is still in the works.
- Choi Woo Shik, meanwhile, starred as Young Jae in the 2014 film Set Me Free. In the same year, he starred in the film Big Match as Guru, a talented hacker.
- The next year, Woo Shik worked in In the Room. It is an R-rated Hong Kong-Singaporean film.
- Choi Woo Shik achieved international acclaim in 2016 with the film Train to Busan. It’s an action horror flick about a zombie apocalypse. In this blockbuster film, Gong Yoo, Jung Yu-mi, and Ma Dong Seok are among the well-known South Korean stars. This film also had its international premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on May 13, 2016.
- Woo Shik then played Kim Goon, a truck driver, in Okja in 2017. This film was directed by Bong Joon-ho and starred Scottish actress Tilda Swinton and American actor Paul Dano. In the years that followed, Woo Shik worked on films including Golden Slumber, The Princess and the Matchmaker, The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion, Monstrum, and Rosebud.
- Choi Woo Shik has also starred in Australian reality shows such Real Mate, Rooftop Prince Trio, Beating Hearts, Law of the Jungle in Nicaragua, Summer Vacation, and Youn’s Stay. In addition to IU’s My Old Story, DAY6’s Congratulations and You Were Beautiful, and Im Seulong’s That Moment, the actor has appeared in a few music videos.
- Woo Shik later worked on the 2019 film Parasite alongside director Bong Joon-ho. Woo Shik plays Kim Ki-woo/Kevin in this black comedic thriller.
- Song Kang-ho, Lee Jung Eun, Lee Sun Kyun, Jang Hye-jin, Cho Yeo Jeong, and Park So-dam are among the well-known South Korean actors who participate in this film.
- Furthermore, this picture made its international premiere at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival on May 21, 2019. Parasite was the first South Korean film to win the Cannes Film Festival’s Palme d’Or. Since Blue Is the Warmest Color in 2013, this was the first film to win with a unanimous vote.
- This picture, Parasite, also won four major honors at the 92nd Academy Awards. Parasite was also the first South Korean film to receive an Academy Award nomination. It’s also the first non-English film to win “Best Picture.”
- At the 26th Screen Actors Guild Awards, the cast of Parasite won the award for “Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture.” Choi Woo Shik sung the end credits song Soju One Glass in addition to playing Ki-woo in the film. This song has received an Academy Award nomination for Best Original Song.