Are You Searching For Who is Dr. Dana Blumberg? Net Worth, Age, Height, Husband, Career& More? Cheers, Then You are in the Right Place.
Who is Dr. Dana Blumberg?
The $7 million fortune of American ophthalmologist Dana Blumberg is impressive. Leading glaucoma expert and ophthalmologist in the nation is Blumberg. She is one of the Rising Stars of Super Doctor.
She works at New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and specializes in glaucoma. Blumberg garnered media attention when, on October 14, 2022, she secretly wed millionaire Robert Kraft, CEO of Kraft Company and owner of an NFL club, in front of a large gathering of A-listers.
Read More: How old is Corinna Kopf?
How Much is the Net Worth of Dr. Dana Blumberg in 2023?
The media reports that Blumberg receives a respectable remuneration package for her work as an ophthalmologist. She also earns money through her own clinic in addition to this.
When it comes to her riches, Dana earned a net worth of $6-7 million USD at the time (approx.). She currently resides in New York with her boyfriend Robert. Robert Kraft, her lover, has a net worth of $8.3 billion as of 2023, on the other hand.
|Salary & Income||$8.3 billion|
Wikis of Dr. Dana Blumberg
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Real Name||Dana Blumberg|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Salary & Income||$3 Million Per Year|
How old is Dr. Dana Blumberg?
Marlene and Nathan Blumberg welcomed Dana Blumberg into the world in New York City in 1974. In 2000, Blumberg graduated from Saint Louis University with a medical degree. At Cleveland, Ohio’s Case Western Reserve University, she completed her residency in 2004.
She subsequently finished her glaucoma fellowship at the Wilmer Eye Institute of Johns Hopkins University. Blumberg practiced medicine in North Carolina as well.
Know More: How old is Alexis Simone?
|Age||48 Years Old|
How tall is Dr. Dana Blumberg?
|Weight||In Kilograms: 58 kg|
In Pounds: 128 lbs
|Height||In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″|
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Who is Dr. Dana Blumberg Husband?
American businessman Robert Kraft and Dana have been a couple since 2019. The duo has also been spotted out together at other social events, such as the Elton John Aids Foundation. The 2019 French Open and a few charity events in the US were also attended by them.
She prefers to keep her personal life private, thus there is no information available about her past relationships or marriages. Therefore, it is unknown if Dana is a parent or if she has ever been married. Before getting married to Dana, Kraft was previously engaged to his ex-girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander.
The two fell out and separated because of their intractable differences.
Professional Life and Career
Glaucoma, eye and vision care, and board-certified ophthalmology are the areas of expertise for Blumberg. She previously held the position of associate professor of ophthalmology at Columbia University in New York City, where she was also connected to the Irving Medical Center run by New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University.
She reportedly received a Wilmer Eye Institute Teaching Award in 2006, a Clinician Scientist Award from the American Glaucoma Society in 2009, and selection to the New York Times Magazine’s list of Super Doctors Rising Stars in 2013.
Some Facts About Dr. Dana Blumberg:
- Dana, Robert Kraft’s partner, is a medical resident at University Hospital Cleveland, according to Wikipedia (Case Western Reserve).
- She also received a fellowship from the Wilmer Eye Institute of Johns Hopkins University.
- The John Hopkins University Wilmer Eye Institute Teaching Award has been given to Blumberg (2006).
- The Pfizer Clinician Scientist Award was also granted to her (Helen Keller, 2009).
- The American Glaucoma Society gave her the title of Clinician Scientist.
- Money Aspect The estimated net worth for 2019 for Dana Blumberg is $240,000 USD.
- She stands approximately 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall and weighs 56 kg (124 pounds). She has dark brown eyes and golden hair.
- She was also named one of the Super Doctors Rising Stars by the New York Times Magazine as of 2013.
- Dr. Dana has held a position at CUMC as an assistant professor of ophthalmology, on the other hand.
- She currently runs clinics in Columbia, Presbyterian, and New York.
- She studied glaucoma treatment, diagnosis, and therapy extensively.
- She also maintained a strong relationship with her customers.
Some FAQ’s About Dr. Dana Blumberg:
What kind of doctor is Dana Blumberg?
Has Dana Blumberg been married?
Does Dana Blumberg still practice medicine?
She is connected to the Weill Cornell Medical Center at New York-Presbyterian. Her practice offers telehealth appointments and welcomes new patients. In New York, NY, at Rayner Alfonso Berrios NP, Dr. Blumberg sees patients.
How did Bob Kraft meet Dana Blumberg?
Mrs. Blumberg, too! Olde Heritage Tavern is where Kraft, 81, and Blumberg, 47, a New York-based ophthalmologist, met five years ago, the restaurant said in a social media post.
We Biographyzing hope that you liked what we served about “Dr. Dana Blumberg” So kindly share this with your friends and comment below if any information is wrong or missing.
Hi! My name is Alina Khadka. I am an SEO and digital marketing professional, as well as a content writer with a concentration on the entertainment industry. I have over two years of SEO experience and have written about a variety of arts and entertainment topics.