Dr. Debra Soh is a Canadian author, columnist, and sex neuroscientist who is young and talented. Dr. Debra Soh’s book “The End of Gender: Debunking the Myths about Sex and Identity in Our Society” is well-known.
How old is Dr. Debra Soh?
Dr. Debra Soh is 30 years old, having been born on September 6, 1990. Debra was born in Toronto, Canada, and is a Virgo. Debra Soh has a Doctor of Philosophy degree in sexual neuroscience under her belt.
York University in Toronto awarded her master’s and doctoral degrees. Debra Soh has a Bachelor of Science degree from Ryerson University. Debra Soh’s parents, siblings, or other family members have not been identified.
What is the Net worth of Dr. Debra Soh in 2022?
Dr. Debra Soh’s net worth is estimated to be at $450,000 Canadian dollars.
Is Dr. Debra Soh dating someone?
The relationship status and affairs of Dr. Debra Soh remain unknown. There haven’t been any social media posts concerning this issue, and Dr. Soh hasn’t said anything about it herself.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
Dr. Debra Soh stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm). Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 33-28-35 inches, and she weighs roughly 55 kg (121 lbs). Dr. Debra Soh’s hair and eyes are naturally dark brown. Her hair is commonly tinted blonde, on the other hand.
- Dr. Debra Soh is an author and scientific columnist. She’s also a political analyst and a former sex researcher in academia. Dr. Debra Soh is also a well-known neuroscientist. Gender, sex, and sexual orientation are her areas of expertise.
- Debra Soh’s work has also featured in Harper’s Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, the Wall Street Journal, Scientific American, the Globe and Mail, Real Clear Politics, New York Magazine, Men’s Health, and CBC News, among other publications.
- Her book The End of Gender: Debunking the Myths about Sex and Identity in Our Society is also well-known. The book by Dr. Debra Soh debunks prevalent misconceptions concerning the nature vs. nurture argument.
- In addition, the author looked at what it meant to be a man or a woman in today’s culture. This book will also be launched on August 4, 2020, and is based on Dr. Debra Soh’s research.
- Debra Soh previously worked as a weekly columnist and resident sex scientist for Playboy.com.
- Debra Soh has appeared on a number of prominent shows, including The Joe Rogan Experience, The Megyn Kelly Show, and Real Time with Bill Maher.
- In 2021, Dr. Debra Soh gave an invited talk as well as a Q&A at the Oxford Union. In May 2018, Dr. Debra Soh and Jonathan Kay co-hosted Quillette’s Wrongspeak podcast.
- Then, in a 2015 editorial, Dr. Debra Soh slammed the common occurrence of gender changes in children. Both parents and doctors should wait until a child reaches cognitive maturity, according to Dr. Soh.
- In a similar vein, her piece alluded to gender nonconforming features of her own upbringing. “A social shift back to one’s previous gender position can be an emotionally tough experience,” according to this essay.
- Dr. Debra Soh, on the other hand, has written against anti-conversion therapy legislation. Such rules, she says, confuse sexual orientation with gender identity, preventing valid therapeutic consultation for those suffering from gender dysphoria.
- Dr. Debra Soh also came out against Toronto’s gender identity clinic being closed in 2015.
- In most cases, this clinic was recognized for commencing treatment after or during puberty. She wrote an editorial attacking CBC News the next year. This was due to the cancellation of a British documentary featuring Zucker by CBC News.
- Dr. Debra Soh then wrote a piece for The Globe and Mail in August 2017. She also defended developer James Damore’s memo Google’s Ideological Echo Chamber in an article for Quillette.
- Dr. Debra Soh writes about the science of human sexuality, politics, and academic censorship as a journalist. Dr. Soh was also named one of The Renegades of the Intellectual Dark Web by The New York Times, and she was the cover story of Penthouse Magazine in December 2018.
- She also made an appearance on the show Penthouse Crush.
- In terms of academia, the Canadian government financed Dr. Debra Soh’s research on paraphilias (abnormal sexual preferences) and hypersexuality.
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada were responsible for this.
- Scientific journals such as Archives of Sexual Behavior and Frontiers in Human Neuroscience have published Dr. Soh’s work.
- Dr. Debra Soh also testified as an expert witness in Grabher v. Nova Scotia Registrar of Motor Vehicles in 2019. She testified in front of the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia in Canada.
Wikis of Dr. Debra Soh
|Full Name:||Dr. Debra Soh|
|Net Worth:||$450,000 Canadian dollars|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||Author, Columnist, Sex Neuroscientist.|
For extra thrilling content material and updates concerning your favourite celebrities, please keep related with us at Richest Biography.