Dylan Arnold is an American actor who has been in series and dramas such as After, Halloween, and 7 Minutes, among others. He’s most recognized for his role as Theo in the Netflix psychological thriller You. Below you can find full details regarding Dylan’s life.
What is the Net Worth of Dylan Arnold in 2022?
Dylan Arnold receives money via his acting profession. According to several sources available on the internet, Joe Weller’s net worth is believed to be $1 million.
View this post on Instagram
Wikis of Dylan Arnold
Early Life of Dylan Arnold: Born and Family
Dylan was born on February 11, 1994, in Seattle, Washington, and raised there. He is a Christian who is White Caucasian American. Dylan’s astrological sign is Aquarius.
Dylan Arnold is the son of Steve Arnold and Laurie B. Arnold. His Jewish mother is of Ashkenazi origin, according to reports. Laurie, his mother, is also an accomplished author. Hello, I’m Coming Home is her most well-known novel. Dylan and his family currently reside on Bainbridge Island.
Jordan Arnold, his younger brother, is his sole sibling. Unfortunately, there is presently no information about her other relatives, such as his cousins, grandparents, and other relatives. This previously uncovered information about his ancestors’ origins and lives is currently being researched.
Education of Dylan Arnold
His educational background and qualifications, as well as the names of the educational institutions he attended, are also unknown. Arnold, on the other hand, graduated from the University of North Carolina School of the Arts. Similarly, he attended Idyllwild Arts Academy for college and was accepted into the B.F.A. acting program.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
Dylan Arnold has grey-blue eyes and dark brown hair. He stands 6 feet and 0 inches (1.83 meters) tall and weighs around 80 kg (176 lbs). His physique measures 42 inches across the chest, 31.5 inches around the waist, and 48 inches across the biceps.
Relationship Status: Single
Dylan Arnold is now single and not in a relationship, since he has not given any details about his recent love life. Joe is currently unmarried and has no children. Because he may wish to keep his personal life private, facts about his dating life are rarely revealed.
You and After, two Netflix original films
His roles in Nashville and The Purge catapulted him to fame. After that, he had a successful audition for the character of After in the film series. Dylan plays Noah, who is initially the boyfriend of the main female character, Tessa, in the film. This film marked his entry into the mainstream.
As the third season of Netflix’s psychological thriller series You, Arnold was cast in one of the major roles. He’d just started Season 3 of the You series. He wasn’t new to the series, though. He has applied for two other positions previously. Joe was the major lead in season 1 and then Forty in season 2, but he failed both times until succeeding in his third attempt. He earned the part of Theo, a college student who develops emotions for Quinn, in season 3.
View this post on Instagram
Presence Social Media
Dylan Arnold has a dedicated Instagram account called “dylanheyarnold,” which has over 409K followers. “Dylan Arnold” is the name of his YouTube channel. He also has a Twitter account, however it only has about 6k followers.
- Dylan’s acting career began in 2010 when he played Jared Boy in the short film Shortcomings. He followed up with short films such as On the Brightside, Doghouse, Helpless, and others. Finally, in 2012, he made his feature film debut as Dayle in Fat Kid Rules the World. This was his first important part, and he went on to play many more.
- Dylan portrays Cameron Elam in the 2018 film Halloween. Arnold’s year was good, as he was cast in several hit programs. Twig in Nashville and Henry in The Purge were important roles in his career. He only appeared in three episodes of The Purge and eight episodes of Nashville. In 2018, he experienced all of this.
- He has a lot of potential and appears to have a bright future ahead of him. Being cast in a big program like You and a film like After is a huge accomplishment in and of itself. Mudbound, 4 Minute Mile, and Laggies are some of his other notable works. Dylan has had appearances in the television shows When We Rise, The Purge, Into the Dark, and S.W.A.T. Despite his involvement in films and series, he continued to work in short films such as Disfluency, Come Be Creepy With Us, and others.
- He’s also served as a producer on the short film Sweet Nothing. The short play follows a young boy’s struggle with his sexuality and his quest for identification.
- He played a part named Justin in Roberto Aguirre-Good Sacasa’s Boys and True at the Pasadena Playhouse in 2019.