Jennifer Pfautch is a well-known American producer, publicist, and online personality. She is well-known as the wife of Omari Hardwick, a well-known Hollywood entertainer. Omari Hardwick is a well-known Georgia-born actor. He is most known for his roles in the television programs Saved and Dark Blue, as well as the films The A-Team, For Colored Girls, and Kick-Ass.
What is the Net Worth of Jennifer Pfautch in 2022?
Jennifer Pfautch is a wealthy woman with an estimated net worth of $1.5 million. Her success as a producer allowed her to collect vast fortunes. Jennifer also helps through her work in advertising and talent agencies.
Wikis of Jennifer Pfautch
Education of Jennifer Pfautch
When it comes to her academic credentials, Pfautch attended California Lutheran University and graduated in 2004.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
Jennifer Pfautch is 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 meters) tall and weighs around 62 kilograms (134 lbs). Her body type is slender, with measurements of 35-28-36 inches. She also has dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.
Relationship Status: Married
Jennifer Pfautch is a contented mother and wife. She married Omari Hardwick, a well-known Hollywood actor, in a small ceremony in 2012. Jennifer and Hardwick’s parents were against their wedding because of their different ethnicity. Brave Hardwick, Nova Hardwick, and an unnamed third child are the couple’s three children.
Presence on social media
Jennifer Pfautch keeps up with social media. She uses Instagram and other social media channels. Jennifer Pfautch isn’t active on any social media platforms, such as Twitter or Facebook. Jennifer, on the other hand, has over 130 thousand Instagram followers and a website.
- Jennifer Pfautch got her start in the industry as a publicist and producer. She has also worked for the Creative Artists Agency, a talent and sports agency in Los Angeles, where she was the most convincing in 2004. She has worked for a few different companies, including Paradigm Talent Agency, where she continued to work after that. Jennifer has also worked for an important organization in the United States.
- Her spouse, Omari Hardwick, on the other hand, launched his career following college. He was not selected in the NFL draft, but he tried out for the San Diego Chargers program. To pay for acting training, Omari also worked in better areas. He was then discovered in the song video Say Yes in 2002.
- In 2003 and 2004, he also competed in and won the National Poetry Slam. Omari became a founding member of Plan B Inc. Theater Group and the creator of Actor’s Lounge at the Greenway Theater in Los Angeles. In addition, he founded Brave Life Films, a production company. In 2011, Omari was most known for his role as Troy in the critically acclaimed nonmainstream blockbuster I Will Follow.
- Omari has also contemplated appearing as Chris Novak, a hard-karma criminal facing incarceration, in an episode of NBC’s Chase. In 2013, Hardwick was also cast as James Ghost St. Patrick, the main character in Starz’s spine-chilling program Power, and he still plays the character in 2019.
- On the show, Omari has also collaborated with notable artists such as Joseph Sikora and 50 cents. On July 6, 2018, Hardwick appeared in the science fiction satirical film Sorry to Bother You.