AfterBuzz TV was started by Keven Undergaro, a well-known American entrepreneur. In addition to being a podcaster, writer, producer, and director, he is also the creator of a number of television programs.
What is the Net Worth of Keven Undergaro in 2022?
It is predicted that Keven Undergaro’s net worth exceeds $12 million as of June 2022. Due to his successful career as an entrepreneur, broadcaster, writer, and producer, he accumulated a great fortune.
He produced America’s Dance Battle, The Adventures of Serial Buddies, This Isn’t Funny, and many other series. Keven is the owner of the online broadcast network AfterBuzz TV, which has had one billion downloads for two consecutive years. He also appears as a guest on numerous television programs, which greatly increases his net worth. In the United States, Keven Undergaro is a well-known media personality. Young in his profession, he became insolvent and became homeless. But he persevered and worked diligently to achieve his aims and objectives.
Wikis of Keven Undergaro
|Real Name/Full Name:
|54 years old
|16 November 1967
|Massachusetts, United States
|Maria Menounos (m. 2017)
|Children/Kids (Son and Daughter):
|Is Keven Undergaro Gay?:
|Entrepreneur, Podcaster, Writer, Producer
|Net Worth in 2022:
Early Life of Keven Undergaro: Born, Age, Education
What is Keven Undergaro Age?
Keven Undergaro was born to a working-class family in Medford, Massachusetts, on November 16, 1967. As a child, he was more interested in video games, comic books, films, and television than in school. Keven is such a tremendous fan of Adam West’s Batman television series that he transformed the family automobile into his own Batmobile. As a college student, he mounted the campus’s roof while wearing a custom-made Batman costume.
Keven studied history at Saint Anselm College, where he majored. After completing his education, Keven traveled to Los Angeles to work in Hollywood since he was unwilling to commit to a conventional career.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Keven Undergaro Height?
Keven Undergaro was born on November 16, 1967, and as of 2022 he is 54 years old. He stands 1,8 meters tall and weighs 77 kilos.
Rumors and Controversy
His personal and professional lives have not been the subject of any significant rumors thus far. In addition, he has never faced controversy in his career. It appears like he is completely focused on his work rather than any controversy.
Relationship Status: Girlfriend
Who is Keven Undergaro Girlfriend?
Keven Undergaro’s relationship with his girlfriend Maria Menounos began in 1998. He proposed to her on The Howard Stern Show in March 2016. The next year, Steve Harvey officiated their wedding in Times Square, which was televised live during his Fox New Year’s Eve spectacular.
- Prior to relocating to Los Angeles to become a television writer, Keven Undergaro began his career as a carnival worker to supplement his income. Initially, he worked over twenty hours every day, seven days per week, and often slept under trucks.
- Keven received his first major break when he was hired as the head writer for the MTV series Singled Out. After completing the series, he decided to create an independent picture, but his endeavor was unsuccessful. The film’s failure has left him impoverished and homeless.
- Maria Menounos, who was 19 at the time, was introduced to Keven. He later invested in Maria’s career since he had faith in her abilities. Keven adopted a more serious outlook on life and business, working diligently to establish Maria’s reputation as a journalist, author, and digital pioneer.
- Later, he established AfterBuzz TV, which expanded to become one of the greatest internet broadcasting networks in the world. In addition, he launched Black Hollywood Live, a web television and podcast network, The Popcorn Talk Network, and Book Circle Online.
- America’s Dance Battle was jointly created by Keven, Julianne Hough, and Maria Menounos. Additionally, he authored and directed the independent comedy The Adventures of Serial Buddies. The critically acclaimed Netflix smash This Isn’t Funny was produced by him. He has produced the documentaries The Elders and Losing Lebron.
- Keven was the executive producer of the SiriusXM network’s Conversations with Maria television program. The podcast he presents, The Tomorrow Show with Keven Undergaro, is a late-night chat show for dreamers, furious loner, and nocturnals.
- Additionally, he appears on The Howard Stern Show, where he acts as a career counsellor and helps young talent find employment.
Keven Undergaro Achievements and Awards
The work of Keven Underaro has been widely praised by both reviewers and fans. In 2015, his internet broadcasting network, AfterBuzz TV, topped one billion downloads for the second consecutive year.
Keven has not received any accolades, but via his writings and television shows, he has captured the hearts of audiences all over the world.
He is quite active on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram. He does not, however, have a Facebook account. Currently, he has more than 15k Instagram followers and over 4.6k Twitter followers.
Where was Keven Undergaro born?
Massachusetts, formally known as the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, is the most populated state in New England. It is bordered on the east by the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Maine, on the south by Connecticut and Rhode Island, on the north by New Hampshire and Vermont, and on the west by New York.