Lauren Cosgrove is a familiar face to anyone who follows the National Hockey League. TJ Oshie, a highly respected winger and Stanley Cup champion, has only one wife, Lauren Cosgrove. He is a member of the Washington Capitals of the National Hockey League (NHL).
Since the NHL implemented overtime shootouts in the 2005–06 season, Oshie has been widely regarded as a shootout specialist, ranking among the top career leaders in goals scored and shooting percentage.
Lauren Cosgrove has stood by her man’s side and supported him through the highs and lows of his career while he was scoring and assisting. She married the hockey star in July 2015, and the couple has been together ever since.
What is the Net worth of Lauren Cosgrove?
Lauren Cosgrove’s salary and net worth are kept under wraps. On the other hand, her husband’s net worth is reported to be $4 million.
Endorsements and lucrative contracts are the source of his income. Oshie now has an eight-year, $46 million contract with the Washington Capitals. The deal was signed in 2017 and has the possibility of being extended until 2025.
Similarly, Cosgrove and her husband have taken advantage of their good wealth. In 2017, the couple purchased a 7,505-square-foot home for $5.2 million. The house features five bedrooms, an outdoor pool, and a media room and is located in a premium area. Lauren and Oshie have worked hard to make their mark on the place since moving here.
View this post on Instagram
Early Life of Lauren Cosgrove
|Full name||Lauren Cosgrove Oshie|
|Birthdate||October 24, 1990|
|Birthplace||Missouri, United States|
|Age||31 years old|
|College||University of North Dakota|
Early Life of Lauren Cosgrove: Age, Birth
On October 24, 1990, Gorgeous Cosgrove was born and raised in Missouri. Her ethnicity is Caucasian, and she is a citizen of the United States. Other than the fact that she was born into a large family, there are few specifics regarding her family.
Lauren, after graduating from high school, went to the University of North Dakota and earned a Bachelor’s degree in an unknown profession.
However, no information regarding Lauren Cosgrave’s post-graduation work is available. Despite this, she has been a supportive wife to her husband by attending several games and festivities.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
Lauren is a stunning young lady with a thin frame. However, her height and weight are both typical. On the other hand, Cosgrave’s other bodily measurements are unknown. Her grey eyes stand out against her blonde hair.
Relationship Status: Husband, Marriage
Lauren Cosgrove met TJ Oshie, an international hockey player, through common acquaintances in North Dakota in 2011. He’d come to see a buddy at Oshie’s university, and the two had met. The two strangers’ contact resulted in a magnificent flowering of love. They begin as friends but quickly become lovers. In February 2014, the couple got engaged after three years of dating.
They were on their way to breakfast when Cosgrove noticed her partner had left her side, according to her. He was on his knees, clutching the ring, when she turned around.
Despite being taken aback by such a precious and unexpected proposal, Cosgrove answered yes without hesitation. The wedding of Oshie and Cosgrove was as sweet as their proposal. On their wedding day in July 2015, the pair looked lovely.
View this post on Instagram
Guests, family, and friends gathered in Minnesota for the spectacular wedding. The bride donned a beautiful white lace gown, while the groom wore a black tuxedo.
Despite the adorable couple’s special day, someone else captured the public’s attention. The sweetest part of their wedding was when their first child, Lyla, presented them with a bouquet, melting everyone’s hearts. Since then, the pair has remained together, and their love has only grown stronger.
Career and Professional Life
- Oshie revealed his desire to leave North Dakota and join the St. Louis Blues on May 13, 2008. Due to his rapid and energetic style of play, Oshie immediately became a fan favorite. He also won the NHL’s 2008–09 “Goal of the Year” award, which was decided exclusively by public vote on the NHL’s website at the end of the season.
- The Blues traded Oshie to the Washington Capitals for Troy Brouwer and Pheonix Copley on July 2, 2015.
- On June 23, 2017, Oshie and the Capitals agreed to an eight-year, $46 million contract deal, with an average annual salary of $5.75 million. Similarly, Oshie played a key role in the Capitals’ Stanley Cup victory last season, scoring eight goals (six on the powerplay) and 21 points in 24 postseason games.
- As a result, the Capitals won their first Stanley Cup in team history on June 7, 2018.
At the 2006 World Junior Championships in Vancouver, Oshie represented the United States. He received his first senior national team call-up after the Blues were eliminated from the 2009 Stanley Cup playoffs, and he scored four goals and two assists in six games for the 2009 IIHF World Championship.
- In six games at the 2010 IIHF World Championship, he scored four goals and assisted on two others.
- On January 1, 2014, Oshie was named to the American Olympic roster alongside Blues teammates David Backes and Kevin Shattenkirk.
- In a preliminary-round game against Russia on February 15, Team USA Head Coach Dan Bylsma regularly chose Oshie to shoot. The Americans triumphed 3–2.
- Oshie was the first of three shooters to face Sergei Bobrovsky in the shootout, followed by teammates James van Riemsdyk and Joe Pavelski.