Raul Conde is a former rapper, director, and celebrity ex-accomplice from the United States. Raul Conde is well known for being a former member of the Terror Squad hip-hop group. Erica, his ex-girlfriend, is also a model and TV persona.
What is the Net Worth of Raul Conde’s in 2022?
Raul Conde’s net worth is believed to be between $1 and $5 million. The well-known rapper has remained silent about his earnings and other financial problems. Similarly, his rapping and acting professions have netted him a substantial wealth.
Wikis of Raul Conde
The well-known rapper has an impressive body. Similarly, there is no publicly available information on parameters such as height and weight. He does, however, have a hairless head and dark brown eyes.
Relatonship Status: Married
Raul Conde has a kid with actress Erica Mena, with whom he had an on-again, off-again relationship. After appearing in the second season of VH1’s reality show Love and Hip Hop: New York, Mena became a well-known figure. Her son’s name is also King Conde. Despite this, the couple divorced after a series of conflicts.
Similarly, his ex lover was born on October 8, 1987, in New York City, USA. The bisexual actress was born in the United States and is currently 34 years old. Since she was a child, her main ambition has been to become an actress. Her family and educational background are unknown.
Presence on social media
When it comes to the former rapper’s social media presence, he is well-known on social media platforms such as Twitter. His Twitter account presently has over 40 thousand followers.
- Raul Conde is a well-known American rapper, actor, and director of music videos. Similarly, the musician is a member of Fat Joe’s Terror Squad hip-hop record label, which he founded in 1998.
- Fat Joe, Remy Martin, Big Pun, Dr. Dre, Armageddon, Buju Banton, and other well-known musicians have collaborated with the rapper. In the United States, he is most known for being a member of the Terror Squad hip-hop label.
- In addition, songs like Pass The Glock, Yeah Yeah, Take Me Home, In For Life, Lean Back, and others have contributed to his success. Their song Lean Back, which features Fat Joe and Remy Martin, has over 93 million views on YouTube.
- Similarly, his contributions to the rise of the hip-hop name between 1998 and 2009 have undeniably made him wealthy.
- Large Pun, a member of the Terror Squad, died of cardiovascular failure in the year 2000. Following the episode, the Terror Squad’s reputation began to deteriorate. He’s also appeared in a number of stories, including Unsung and Inside the Label.
- The American performer became interested in the film La Reina Sin Espejo in 2009, adding to his filmography. Essentially, his acting career has contributed to the rapper’s wealth.