Meteorologists are strange to us, despite the fact that they are quite uncommon in today’s world. One of the rare meteorologists is Rebecca Schuld, a well-known television meteorology broadcaster for WDJT-TV Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Schuld is a sweet, beautiful, and energetic woman who broadcasts weather so well that her male followers outnumber her female fans, and some say they watch it just to see her.
What is the Net Worth of Rebecca Schuld in 2022?
Schuld, who works as a meteorologist for WMLW-TV, is highly compensated. As a result, her annual salary as a broadcast meteorologist at WDJT Channel 58 could be as high as $51,106.
Schuld is a well-paid meteorologist who also works for the Milwaukee Brewers as a weather forecaster and as a producer for Telemundo Wisconsin. She has a net worth of $800,000, which is considerably less than Jessica Knapett’s total wealth.
Wikis of Rebecca Schuld
|Full Name||Rebecca Schuld|
|Birth City||Green Bay, Wisconsin|
|Birth Country||United States|
|Father Name||Judah Wattenberg|
|Mother Name||Rachel Guttman|
|No Of Children||1|
|Education||University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, USDA Graduate School|
Early Life of Rebecca Schuld: Bio and Education
Rebecca Gutman, 40, is the daughter of Judah Wattenberg and Rachel Gutman, who raised her in Green Bay, Wisconsin. In a family of seven, she was the youngest of seven children.
Learn more about another meteorologist, Tammie Souza.
Since she was a child, she has enjoyed watching storms roll in, which encouraged her to pursue a Bachelor of Science degree in Environment Biology at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. Later that year, she applied to the USDA Graduate School for Meteorological Studies to continue her studies.
Schuld spends her free time dancing, softball, computer games, going to the beach, and a variety of other hobbies. A Star Gazing, Sun Bathing Weekend Ahead, Coldest Morning Since Late March, and other periodicals have featured her work.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
Schuld is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall (1.65 meters). Her exact weight and other bodily measurements are currently unavailable to the general public.
Relationship Status: Husband/Wife
Schuld, a Wisconsin meteorologist, is a happily married woman who maintains her marriage to her unknown spouse hidden from the public eye. As seen by their silence from social media, the pair appears to have a private love life.
Jaiden Schuld, the couple’s lovely daughter, is growing up in a happy and healthy environment. Rebecca and her mysterious husband are overjoyed to be able to keep their family in Green Bay while pursuing their careers in Rebecca’s hometown of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Rebecca Schuld’s Accident: What Happened?
An automobile accident claimed the life of a female meteorologist. Rebecca was taken to the hospital after her arm was injured in an accident. Her family stayed with her for the next 4-5 hours, expecting her arm to break, but all she got was a medical record that said “Breaking of the Arm.” According to a hospital report dated March 2, 2021, she could extend one arm toward the front and the other out to the side. She is doing well in her current situation and has resumed her work as a meteorologist.
Rebecca Schuld’s Arm is Broken
Schuld suffered an arm fracture after being engaged in an automobile accident. She was fortunately admitted to the hospital and afterwards released. On March 2, 2021, her hospital report stated that she would be able to raise her arm to the front and side. She is currently feeling good and has returned to work.
Professional Carrer and Life
Among her many achievements and distinctions throughout her life are:
- Rebbeca received the Seal of Approval from the American Meteorological Society (AMS) in 2010.
Schuld took part in the greatest fundraising effort for the American Red Cross Society in 2012.
In 2013, Rebecca got top honors from the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association Awards for Best Weathercast.
- In addition to her profession, she has aided many of them. In 2014, Schuld volunteered for the ‘Hunger Task Force’ training, which forced her to step outside of her comfort zone. Susan G. Komen’s “Race for the Cure,” a health-related event, she also emceed in 2015.
- Rebecca Schuld is a writer who lives in New York City Career Schuld is a well-known weather reporter and anchor. She currently works as a weekday meteorologist for Milwaukee’s WDJT-TV. She also contributes to CBS58’s weekend morning shows, as well as noon and 4 p.m. broadcasts.
- Rebecca previously worked as a meteorologist for WBAY-noon TV’s and 4 p.m. weather broadcast show. In early 2010, she received the AMS Seal of Approval for her efforts. The American Meteorological Society awarded her the AMS.
- Schuld also won first place in the 2013 Wisconsin Broadcasters Association Awards for “Best Weathercast.” She was, on the other hand, a huge fundraiser for the American Red Cross.
- Rebecca previously worked as a meteorologist and producer for WFRV and WJMN-TV stations. She earned a bachelor’s degree in environmental biology from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay (UWGB). She also attended USDA Graduate School for Meteorology.