Robert Finke is an American swimmer who has made waves for bringing two medals to the 2020 Summer Olympics for the United States. He took first place in both the 800-meter and 1500-meter freestyle events. Despite being in the lead for the majority of the race, Robert came out on top in the end. He also comes from a swimming background and had a successful college swimming career with the Florida Gators.
What is the Net Worth, Salary, and Income of Robert Finke?
In the age of 14, Robert Finke broke the 800m freestyle meet record at the Florida Age Group State Championships. Later, he won the USA Swimming Open Water Junior Nationals after breaking the 1500m freestyle meet record. He swam for the Saint Petersburg Aquatics Club and was a member of the USA Swimming National Team as well as a Team USA World Championship qualifier at FINA in 2017. He earned two NISCA All-American honors and two USA Swimming Scholastic All-America honors.
View this post on Instagram
During his undergraduate career, he helped the Florida Gators men’s swimming and diving team win Conference Championships in 2019, 2020, and 2020. Robert finished first in the 800m freestyle at the 2020 US Olympic Team Trials, qualifying him for the Tokyo Olympics. He also won the 1500m Freestyle and was named one of 53 swimmers to compete for the United States at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games. He will compete in the Men’s 800M Freestyle and Men’s 1500M Freestyle events at the 2020 Summer Olympics. For Team USA, he won two gold medals. Robert Finke’s net worth is expected to be in the thousands by 2022.
Wikis of Robert Finke
|Real Name||Robert Finke|
|Birthday||November 6, 1999|
|Net Worth||In Thousands|
|Parents||Joe Finke and Jeanne Finke|
|Siblings||Autumn Skye Finke and Ariel Summer Finke|
Early Life of Robert Finke: Age, Birth
Robert Finke was born in Tampa, Florida, in the year 1999. His birthdate is November 6th, making him twenty-one years old. He is of White ethnicity and possesses American nationality. Currently, the Swimmer is a student at the University of Florida.
Family, Parents, and Siblings
Joe and Jeanne Finke, his parents, gave birth to Robert Finke. Robert hails from a swimming family: his father is a swim coach for the Saint Petersburg Aquatics, and his mother was a swimmer at Ball State. Autumn Skye Finke and Ariel Summer Finke, his two sisters, are also members of his family. His sisters are both swimmers.
Body Measurement: Height and Weight
With a height of 6 feet and 1 inch, Robert Finke is a tall man. He also has an athletic physique, weighing roughly 78 kg. His brown eyes and blonde hair are prominent features of the swimmer’s face.
Relationship Status: Dating, Girlfriend, and Affairs
As a result of Robert’s two gold medals for the United States, many of his followers are curious in his dating life. Ellie Zweifel is the girl Robert is dating. His fiancée, who shared his enthusiasm for swimming, was a member of the Columbia Swim Club and a two-time Missouri state champion swimmer. During the 2019-20 season, she has won the 200-meter breaststroke for the Florida Gators.
View this post on Instagram
Nonetheless, on October 16, 2018, Robert and his girlfriend began dating. His girlfriend initially appeared on his Instagram account in March of this year, and on their one anniversary, he published a photo of himself and his girlfriend with the caption,
“Thank you for putting up with all of the culver dates; it’s been a year with the best person I know, and I wouldn’t trade it for anyone else.” “I adore you.”
On the occasion of the couple’s second-anniversary writing, his girlfriend also featured him on her Instagram.,
“I’ve been with my main squish for two years”
Despite the fact that the couple has not announced their plans to marry, we could see them exchanging wedding vows in the near future.
Career and Professional Life
- Bobby Finke began swimming at a young age because he comes from a swimming family.
With a performance of 8:25:20, Finke broke the Florida Age Group State Championships (Flag) 800 m freestyle meet record.
- With a time of 15:56:82, he then set the meet record in the 1500 m freestyle.
- He won the USA Swimming Junior Under 18 Open Water Nationals.
- Countryside High School was his alma mater.
- During this time, he began swimming for the St. Petersburg Aquatics, where he was coached by Fred Lewis.
- In 2017, he qualified for the Team USA World Championships at FINA while still in high school.
- With a time of 14:55:34, he placed second in the 1,500 m freestyle at the 2018 Phillips 66 National Championships.
- With a time of 14:48:79, he finished third in the 1,500 m freestyle at the 2018 Pan Pacific Championships.
- He was a two-time NISCA All-American as well as a two-time USA Swimming Scholastic All-American.
- He also won multiple 4A State Championships in Florida Swimming and Diving.
View this post on Instagram
- In the 2018 class, he was listed as the No. 18 overall recruit and the No. 1 prospect from the state of Florida.
- He went to the University of Florida after high school.
- He aided the Florida Gators men’s swimming and diving team in earning the most points in their Conference Championship meets in 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Anthony Nesty is his current coach.
- At the University of Florida, he received various awards.
- In 2019 and 2020, he assisted the Gators in winning SEC Championships.
- He was named All-American four times for his great performance for the Gators, as well as All-SEC First Team in 2020, SEC Academic Honor Roll in 2020, All-SEC First-Team in 2019, and SEC All-Freshman in 2019.
- In 2019, he was voted Co-SEC Freshmen Swimmer of the Year.
- With a time of 14:12:08, he holds the American, NCAA, and SEC records in the 1650 m freestyle.
- He is the NCAA 1650 champion.
- In 2021, he won the 800m freestyle in the US Olympic Team Trials for 2020. He qualified for the Tokyo Olympics 2020 as a result of his victory.
- In addition, he qualified for the 1500-meter freestyle.
- With a time of 7:41:87, he won his first-ever Olympic gold medal in the Men’s 800 m freestyle.
Who is Bobby Finke?
At the Phillips 66 National Championships, Finke finished second in the 1500 freestyle (14:55.34) and third in the 800 freestyle (7:51.45), setting personal bests in both races. He also took first place in the 400 IM B final (4:15.79, ninth overall) and 17th place in the 400 freestyle (personal best 3:52.25).
Where is Olympian Bobby Fink from?
Clearwater, Florida is where he was born. Clearwater, Florida is her hometown. Jeanne and Joe Finke are his parents… His mother was a swimmer for Ball State University, and his father works as a swim coach for St. John’s University.
How old is Bobby Finke?
Who is Bobby finkes mom?
“Haha,” remarked Jeanne Finke, his mother. According to the Finkes, their son began swimming before the age of one and began competing at the age of six. Summer and Autumn, Bobby’s sisters, also enjoy swimming. All three siblings competed in the Olympic Trials in 2016.
Who is Bobby Finke parents?
Brewster is a 5-year-old German shepherd and golden retriever mix that was welcomed home by Finke’s family — his parents, Joe and Jeanne Finke, as well as two elder sisters and a younger brother — following the 2017 World Aquatics Championships.
Where did Bobby Finke go to college?
CHS stands for Countryside High School, which is a public high school in Clearwater, Florida. It is a member of the Pinellas County Schools system and is one of the county’s larger schools, being opened in 1980. Dunedin, east Clearwater, Safety Harbor, and Oldsmar are among the pupils who attend.
Is Bobby Finke a gator?
Ukraine’s Mykhailo Romanchuk swam 65 times and out in 1.01 seconds. At first, Finke appeared to be destined for bronze. Throughout the first 350 meters, the Gator trailed Florian Wellbrock and Gregorio Paltrinieri, but by the 600 meters, he had taken over third place. He maintained a consistent speed of 1.61m/s.