Roman Abramovich is a prominent Russian business magnate, politician, and investor who owns Millhouse LLC, Evraz, and substantial Norilsk Nickel shares. He is the owner of several prominent sports teams, including the Premier League and Chelsea Football Club. In 2016, Forbes listed him as the thirteenth richest man in Russia.
What is the Net Worth of Roman Abramovich in 2022?
As of July 2022, Roman Abramovich’s net fortune is predicted to exceed $12 billion. Last year, Forbes magazine listed Roman as the thirteenth richest person in Russia. He supports himself through shrewd investments. His football clubs also help him earn millions of dollars annually through their outstanding performances.
Roman Abramovich is the richest businessman in Russia and the world, with a wealth in the billions. Additionally, he is a shrewd investor who never misses a good opportunity. All aspiring Russian businesses find him to be an inspiration. By producing jobs with his company modules, he has unquestionably aided Russia’s economy in its ascent up the success and development ladder. He began as a lowly factory worker and rose to become one of the wealthiest persons in Russia.
Wikis of Roman Abramovich
|Celebrated Name:||Roman Abramovich|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich|
|Age:||55 years old|
|Birth Date:||24 October 1966|
|Birth Place:||Saratov, Russia|
|Wife/Spouse (Name):||Dasha Zhukova (m. 2008–2017), Irina Malandina (m. 1991–2007), Olga Yurevna Lysova (m. 1987–1990)|
|Children:||Yes (Arkadiy Abramovich, Sofia Abramovich, Ilya Abramovich, Anna Abramovich, Leah Lou Abramovich, Aaron Alexander Abramovich, Arina Abramovich)|
|Profession:||Business Magnate, Politician, Investor|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$12 billion|
Early Life of Roman Abramovich: Born, Age
What is Roman Abramovich Age?
Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich was born on October 24, 1966 to Arkadiy Abramovich and Irina Vasilevna Abramovich; he is 55 years old as of 2022.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Roman Abramovich Height?
Roman Abramovich has a height of 1.77 meters and a weight of 80 kg.
Rumors and Controversy
He has been implicated in a variety of wrongdoings.
The Times reported that he “famously emerged victorious during the ‘aluminum wars,’ in which an estimated 100 people were slaughtered in gangland feuds over control of the lucrative smelters.” Additionally, he was arrested for loan fraud and theft.
Relationship Status: Husband/Wife
Who is Roman Abramovich Wife?
Roman is married to three women. In 1990, he divorced his first wife, Olga Yurevna Lysova, whom he had married in 1987. In 1991, he married his second wife, Irina Vyacheslavovna Malandina, and in 2007, they divorced. Arina, Ilya, Anna, Sofia, and Arkadiy were the five children of the couple. Malandina and Roman’s divorce was reportedly settled for 5.5 million Euros. Roman’s affair with Dasha Zhukova, who was barely 25 years old when the business magnate began dating her, caused the dissolution of his second marriage. Their relationship made news throughout the globe.
In 2008, he married his fiancée Dasha Zhukova, however their marriage did not last, and they divorced this year. The couple have two children together. He resides in London, England at present.
- Roman Abramovich started his entrepreneurial career when he was still in the military. He served his country in the Soviet Army for several years.
- From 1992 to 1995, he started five enterprises that produced consumer items, etc. for resale.
- In 1992, he was arrested for stealing government property. However, the investigation was reopened, and Roman was cleared of all charges. Surprisingly, he began his career as a street hawker before moving on to work in tiny mechanical industries.
- Roman Abramovich was the Governor of Chukotka from 2000 to 2008. He is the owner of a private investment entity known as Millhouse LLC, Evraz, and a significant amount of Norilsk Nickel stock. Roman’s passion for football and deep interest in the sport prompted him to invest in notable sports clubs such as the Premier League and Chelsea Football Club.
- In addition, he invested $15 million in OD Kobo’s Music Messenger company in 2015. He has been accused of bribery, theft, and loan theft throughout his career; nonetheless, he has always made a stronger recovery after these minor setbacks on the road to success.
Successes and Honors
Roman Abramovich has been given the Order of Friendship and the Order of Honor, two of Russia’s highest accolades.
Roman Abramovich is not socially active. He has no Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter accounts.