Sue Ramirez is a Filipino-American television and film actress who has played a variety of roles in the Philippines. Sue Ramirez has appeared in episodes including Oka2kat, Angelito: Batang ama, Wansapanataym, and Maalaala mo kaya. Her other hits include Cuddle Weather, Just the Way You Are, and Aswang.
What is the Net Worth of Sue Ramirez in 2021?
Her net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million, according to trendcelebsnow. Her job is her principal source of money.
Quick Facts of Sue Ramirez
|20 Jul, 1996
|Best Match for Marriage:
|Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
|5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)
|$1 Million – $5 Million
|Sacred Heart School
|James Peter Dodd
|Three sister and One brother
|Sue Ramirez Facebook
|Sue Ramirez Twitter
|Sue Ramirez Instagram
|Sue Ramirez IMDB
|Sue Ramirez Wiki
How old is Sue Ramirez?
Sue Ramirez was born on July 20, 1996, in Manila, Philippines. She was born under the Cancer zodiac and is 23 years old. She is a Philippinian citizen. Sue was born and raised in Paranaque City, Philippines.
Her father’s name is James Peter Dodd. He was a senior State Department officer in the past. Her mother’s name is Concepcion Garina. Concepcion was born in the Negros Occidentales city of Sipalay. Sue comes from a family of four children. With three older sisters and one younger brother, she is the youngest of four siblings.
She received her education at the Sacred Heart School in Paranaque. There is no more information about her education available. Given her age, she must, nevertheless, have completed both university and high school. Unless she’s a dropout or has chosen not to continue her education.
Career and Professional Life:
- Sue Ramirez made her acting debut in the ABS-CBN adaptation of “Mula ang Puso” as Nicole Matias. Her character is the sole child of the villains Ysmael Matias and Selina Pereira-Matias. Olivia “Via” Pereira-Amarillo is the protagonist’s character who rebels against her parents and falls in love with him. In addition, Anna Larrucea was the original choice for the part.
- Sue Ramirez later had a brief role in the film “Aswang,” followed by a supporting role in the ABS-CBN drama series “Angelito: Batang Ama” the following year.
- Sue’s second major part was in the ABS-2012 CBN adaptation of “!Oka Tokat,” in which she played the lead. She portrayed Luna, a clairvoyant who is troubled by her foresight ability and struggles to fit in while trying to hone and accept her gift.
- Sue’s first “love team” partner was Paul Salas, who she saw on a regular basis. The following year, Ramirez reprised her character in the follow-up to ABS-television CBN’s series “Angelito: Batang Ama.”
- Then there was a cameo in an episode of the ABS-CBN drama “Maalaala Mo Kaya – Baul.”
- In 2013, Sue Ramirez played Luisa “Louie” Celerez in ABS-Annaliza CBN’s Luisa “Louie” Celerez. It was a remake of the GMA Network television series of the same name.
- Following ABS-revelation CBN’s that they had won the rights to remake the television series from the original director, Gil C. Soriano, she was also revealed as a member of the supporting cast.
- Sue also made an appearance in a 2014 episode of the ABS-CBN anthology drama “Maalaala Mo Kaya – Panyo.”
- She also appeared in an ABS-dramatization episode. Actual Supreme Court and Court of Appeals cases, as well as a cameo in an ABS-comedy-drama CBN’s Father of the Year.
- Sue Ramirez portrayed Michelle Gutierrez in a series of episodes of ABS-“Wansapanataym” CBN’s in 2015, which was followed by a cameo in the remake of the same-named film, Nasaan Ka Nang Kailangan Kita.
- In the same year, she made an appearance in the fourth batch of Kapamilya’s fifth season, Deal or No Deal, hosted by Luis Manzano.
- She appeared in two episodes of Maalaala Mo Kaya – Shattered Dreams and Maalaala Mo Kaya – Selfless Love, as well as an episode of the daytime drama series All of Me, reprising her role as Kristel Sebastian.
- In addition, her acting ability in Book 2 of the hit TV drama version of Pangako Sa ‘Yo, which co-starred Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla, wowed viewers. She portrayed Joy “Ligaya” Miranda, the third wheel in Yna Macaspac and Angelo Buenavista’s love tale.
- Sue Ramirez was also cast as Angel (Serena’s biological sister, played by Liza Soberano) in Dolce Amore in 2016.
- It featured the viral story of Genesis, a Filipino artist who sold his paintings to raise money for a mother in Maalaala Mo Kaya – Paru-paro who was suffering from a terrible illness.
- She later joined ASAP, the longest-running musical variety show in the Philippines. In the same year, she was named Korea’s new Honorary Tourism Ambassador to the Philippines, succeeding actress Jessy Mendiola.
- Sue Ramirez portrays Young Margaret Divinagracia, who was played by Coney Reyes, in the 2017 Philippine fantasy drama My Dear Heart. She appeared on the Philippine version of the Israeli reality show I Can Do That as a celebrity participant.
- Ramirez and Kathniel reunited in the horror-action fantasy drama television series La Luna Sangre, which aired the following year.
- In the fourth quarter of 2017, she co-starred in the horror film The Debutantes alongside Miles Ocampo, Michelle Vito, Jane de Leon, and Chanel Morales.
- Sue Ramirez will also appear in the Philippine television drama Hanggang Saan opposite renowned actress Sylvia Sanchez. Meant to Beh: Ika-something na Utos, starring Vic Sotto and Dawn Zulueta, will also be included in the Metro Manila Film Festival’s 2017 lineup.
- Sue also acted in the love film Ang Babaeng Allergic sa WiFi, co-written by Jameson Blake, in 2018. Then, in 2019, she co-starred in the film Cuddle Weather with RK Bagatsing as a prostitute.
Awards of Sue Ramirez:
Sue Ramirez has garnered multiple nominations and awards. She was placed 62 on FHM Philippines’ 2017 list of the World’s 100 Sexiest People, and she was ranked 9 on YouTube Philippines’ 2017 list of Top Trending Music Videos. She was also recognized for Bronze Wishclusive Elite Circle and Silver Wishclusive Elite Circle at the “Wish Music Awards 2018.”
She was also nominated for several awards, but did not win any of them. The 32nd PMPC Star Awards for Movies, two ASAP Pop Viewers’ Choice Awards, Myx Music Awards 2017, and two additional Wish Music Awards 2018 and Wish Music Awards 2019 are among the nominations.
Relationship Status: Does Sue Ramirez have a Boyfriend?
Sue Ramirez may or may not be single at the moment. Her profession is more important to her than a personal relationship. Maybe she’s kept her personal and love life concealed from the public eye. She did, however, previously date Joao Constancia. He’s also a theatre actor. They dated for almost two years before calling it quits in 2019. Sue has a broad social circle as well. And it’s in close proximity to them.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
Sue Ramirez has a height of 5 feet 4 inches and a weight of 50 kg. 33-25-25 inches are her chest, waist, and hip dimensions. She, too, has a small frame and a beautiful face. Her beautiful brown eyes and black hair complete her appearance.
Sue maintains a high level of activity across all of her social media platforms. She has earned 7.1 million followers on Instagram and 365.3K followers on Twitter. Similarly, she has 2.1 million Facebook followers. Sue frequently posts photos and videos to her social media pages. And always keeps her fans and followers updated.