American singer, actress, television personality, Internet superstar, and social media influencer Syesha Mercado is well-known. Her charming voice is well-known all around the nation.
The “Florida Super Singer” singing competition was won by Syesha Mercado. In 2008, she placed among the top three contestants in the renowned singing program “American Idol 7.” Syesha is in the news because she is vying for custody of her two kids, a 2-week-old daughter and a 15-month-old son. Child Protective Services claims that the infants are not being cared for properly. Mercado has reportedly asked her supporters for help because she is unable to take custody of her kids.
What is the Net Worth of Syesha Mercado in 2022?
Syesha Mercado is well-off thanks to her work in acting and singing. She leads an opulent lifestyle with her husband, son, and daughter. Her singing career would bring in between $30,000 and $35,000. (approx.). As of 2022, Syesha Mercado’s net worth is anticipated to range between $5 and $6 million USD.
View this post on Instagram
Wikis of Syesha Mercado
|Full Real Name
|Syesha Raquel Mercado.
|Date of Birth
|January 2, 1987.
|Age (as of 2021)
|34 years old.
|Place of Birth
|Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States.
|Singer, Actress, and social media star.
|USD 5-6 Million (approx.).
|Graduate in Theatre.
|Daughtrey Elementary School.
Booker High School.
Florida International University.
|In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″
|In Kilograms: 53-57 kg
Early Life of Syesha Mercado: Age & Nationality
On January 2, 1987, Syesha Raquel Mercado was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut, in the United States. She later moved to Sarasota, Florida, in the United States with her family. She goes by the full name Syesha Raquel Mercado. She will be 34 years old in 2021.
Syesha Raquel Mercado was born to parents José and Zelda (mother). For “Motown Records,” her mother sang as a background singer. Syesha learned the foundations of music from her parents. She practices her Christian religion.
On any of her social media pages, she hasn’t made any mention of her siblings. Her mother is of African American origin, while her father is Puerto Rican. This indicates that Mercado is a mixed-race person.
She registered for primary school at Daughtrey Elementary School. Later on, she registered at Manatee School for the Arts. Syesha earned a certificate in theater visual and performing arts from Booker High School in 2005. She also went to Florida International University, where she majored in theatre and graduated with a bachelor’s degree.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Syesha Mercado Height?
Syesha Mercado is average weight for her height of 5 feet 5 inches. She additionally has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Relationship Status: Husband/Wife
Who is Syesha Mercado Wife?
Syesha Mercado’s longtime partner was Tyron Deener. The pair later got married in front of their relatives. Their wedding has not yet been given a set date. Tyron Deener, Syesha’s boyfriend, and Syesha have two kids. Their first child is called Amen’Ra. Two weeks ago, Mercado gave birth to a beautiful daughter.
Ast Sba was the name they gave her. Hess Wesley and Syesha Raquel Mercado were formerly romantically involved and got engaged in 2008. After a brief period, they called off their engagement. Syesha Mercado and her husband reportedly disagree over who should get custody of their kids. Syesha and her kid visited Florida’s “Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital” in March, according to PEOPLE. She wanted to switch her son Amen’Ra from breastfeeding to bottle feeding because she was expecting her second kid at the time.
Child Protective Services removed her kid during that time, claiming that Amen’Ra was not being properly cared for. Up to that time, Amen’Ra had been in foster care. To get their son back, Mercado and her husband are fighting the authorities. Additionally, when her second child was only eight days old, Child Protective Services (CPS) took her out of her care. They will receive their daughter back on August 20, 2021, according to a video she shared on social media (Friday). She thanked her fans and expressed her excitement. She is currently battling for custody of her son.
- Mercado has a burning passion to become an actor since he was a young child. She received awards from the Florida Theatre Conference and the South Eastern Theatre Conference during her high school years for “Best Supporting Actress.” She also participated in a variety of singing contests. She remarked:
- There will always be people who will have an opinion about YOU, what YOU do, and how YOU do it; some of them may think they understand you and may even be offended or disappointed by what you do or don’t do.
- Mercado studied music with her mother and went to frequent practices. In 2006, she participated in a talent competition named “The One: Making a Music Star,” according to sources. She was among the top ten competitors, however after the Top Ten week, the show was cancelled.
- She participated in the reality competition “Florida Super Singer” the next year. She won the competition using the judges’ and public voting results. She choose “The Trouble with Love Is” by Kelly Clarkson for her last performance.
- In 2008, Syesha Mercado made her appearance on Season 7 of the well-known American reality singing competition “American Idol.” She put forth a lot of effort to make the Top 6 weeks. She was also often spared from elimination. She was one of the top three competitors, however she was unsuccessful in taking home the prize.
- In 2008, Mercado made her acting debut in the short film “Harlem Echoes.” The movie was written and directed by Easmanie Michel. She portrayed Zora Neale Hurston in this movie. 2013 saw her get a part in the well-known movie “Dreams.”
- In the character of Mia, she shared the screen with Thomas Mikal Ford, Lou Myers, Dennis L.A. White, Joshlyn Camille Lomax, Jazsmin Lewis, and Hess Wesley, among others.
View this post on Instagram
Syesha has a presence on various social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube, where she has a channel with about 57.9k subscribers.
Additionally, she has over 80k and 251k followers on Twitter and Instagram, respectively.
What happened to Syesha Mercado baby?