It’s an Indian entrepreneur, designer of homes and costumes whose name is Tanya Deol. Bobby Deol’s wife Tanya Deol is well-known. Furthermore, she is an extremely popular mother, wife and company owner.
Facts of Tanya Deol
|5 feet 5 inches
|Social media personality
|One brother (Vikram Ahuja) and one sister (Munisha)
What is the Net worth of Tanya Deol?
We don’t know her exact net worth in terms of earnings and income at this time. However, as a businesswoman, her primary source of income is. Additionally, she makes a living as a costume and interior designer.
How old is Tanya Deol?
It was on 24 January 1975 in Mumbai, Maharashtra that Tanya Deol was born and raised. Aries, her astrological sign, is 46 years old, and she was born in that time period. She is of Indian descent and adheres to the Hindu faith.
Devendra Ahuja is Tanya Deol’s father, while Marlene Ahuja is her mother. Vikram Ahuja and Munisha Ahuja are her brothers and sisters, respectively. Tragically, Tanya’s father passed away. There are two businesswomen in her family: her father, the MD of 21st Century Finance Company, was also the promoter of Centurion Bank. As a result, we don’t know much about her other relatives at this time.
There is no information on Tanya’s educational history and credentials at this time, nor is there any information on the educational institutions she attended. She does, however, have a Diploma in Interior Designing under her belt.
Tanya Deol’s career path:
- When Tanya Deol married Bobby Deol, she was a novice in the field of interior design. Tanya was inspired to pursue a career in interior design after she and her husband remodeled their own home shortly after they wed.. After she married Bobby, her career took off.
- It wasn’t long before Tanya Deol had a big number of Bollywood stars as clients. Aside from her diploma in interior design, she operates a shop in Mumbai called “The Good Earth” that sells furniture and home decor.
- Tanya Deol also experimented with fashion and costume design while she was in college. For the films Jurm and Nanhe Jaisalmer, she even designed the costumes. In addition to her core field of expertise in interior design, she is also adept at creating costumes. And her followers are eager to see what she can do as a costume designer on the big screen next time around.
- Twinkle Khanna’s “White Window” boutique in Bandra, Mumbai, has also displayed Tanya’s furniture and home decor range.
- On the second day of HDIL Couture Fashion Week in Mumbai in 2010, Tanya Deol walked the catwalk with Ayesha Takia and Sonakshi Sinha.
- It’s hard not to admire her for her fairy-tale love story and her career accomplishments as a successful businesswoman. She is also a successful businesswoman, a trait allegedly passed down from her parents.
- An alleged relationship between Tanya Deol’s father and a lady 20 years his junior sparked Vikram’s outspoken criticism of their father-son relationship. Similarly, Devendra Ahuja’s affair with another lady while married to his wife is not a secret.
- As a result, there was unquestionably a rift between them. He also accused his father of favoring Tanya and Bobby Deol when Devendra Ahuja moved in with his girlfriend. Furthermore, Devendra Ahuja decided to remove his son’s name from his property worth Rs. 300 crore.
- As a result of Devendra Ahuja’s unexpected death in 2010, the dispute took a new turn and became more bitter. And Bobby administered his father’s funeral rituals, which his son was not allowed to attend.
- At his father’s condolence gathering, Vikram learned that Tanya Deol had decided to keep Vikram out of the whole process, which surprised him. These new developments appear to have brought Tanya Deol and her long-separated brother closer than they’ve been in years.
Who is Tanya Deol married to?
Barsat, Bobby Deol’s 1995 critically praised film, made Tanya Deol’s husband famous. Bobby’s female followers flocked in droves, and he soon had a devoted following. Bobby had dined at Trattoria at Mumbai’s Hotel President, his favorite Italian restaurant, the same year. Bobby and Tanya met for the first time there.
Bobby Deol, on the other hand, was instantly smitten with Tanya after meeting her for the first time. Additionally, he put in a lot of effort to get her phone number. After then, they began a romantic relationship. In addition, Bobby took Tanya back to Trattoria restaurant to propose to her, to which she accepted. After nearly a year of dating, Tanya and Bobby tied the knot on May 30, 1996. For the past ten years, they’ve been blissfully married.
First son Aryaman Deol was born in June of 2002. Dharam Deol was born two years later, in November of that year. Dharmendra was his grandfather’s name.
How tall is Tanya Deol?
Tanya Deol is a 50-kilogram actress who is 5’5″ tall. Like her breast (32-30-34) and hip (34-40-34) dimensions, she is also petite. Dark brown eyes contrast with Tanya’s black hair and skin. She’s also a beautiful woman with a radiant grin.