Wikis of Vibeke Hjulmand
|No Of Children
Early Life of Vibeke Hjulmand and Education
Vibeke, the renowned wife, was born in Nylars, Bornholm, Denmark, to working-class parents. After studying at Dansk Psykolog Forening University, she received a degree from Bornholms Erhvervsskole. Kasper, her husband, was born on April 9th, 1972, in Aalborg, Denmark. He started his career with the North Florida Ospreys before moving on to Randers Freja and Herlev IF B.93.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
Hjulmand stands at a towering 6 feet 3 inches tall. He has a trim, fit physique that weighs roughly 84 kg. He has bright brown eyes and blonde hair.
Relationship Status: Married
Vibeke Hjulmand is a married mother of two. She exchanged wedding vows with her husband, Kasper. Their wedding date, on the other hand, is uncertain. The couple has kept their relationship private.
Regardless, it has been established that they have been married for almost two decades and share a special relationship. They usually attend public events and ceremonies together. Vibeke even sat with other Danish fans at the venue to support her husband during the Euro cup play. Vibeke and Kasper are private about their personal life. The duo isn’t on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Children of Vibeke and Kasper Hjulman
As a result of their joyful marriage, Vibeke and Kasper, a Danish couple, had three gorgeous children. Marcus Hjulmand was born to the couple in 1999. Their second child, Mikkel Hjulmand, was born in 1997, and their youngest daughter, Liva Hjulmand, was born in 2009.
The three kids are 22 years old, 19 years old, and 12 years old, respectively. Marcus, the oldest kid, is pursuing his dream of attending university in Copenhagen. Furthermore, the five-member family is having a good time. Mr. and Mrs. Hjulmand post images of their children on social media often.
- Kasper began his football career as a player, but did not do well. He was frequently wounded, so he enrolled in the University of Copenhagen, where he majored in athletics.
- He then moved to the United States for his master’s degree in sports and learnt a lot. His main goal at the time was to become a football manager.
- When he returned, he was in a completely different frame of mind. He stated that he puts a lot of confidence in people and believes all they say, and that this is how he lives.
- He, on the other hand, is brutally honest with his team and does not hesitate to point out their mistakes.
- He also stated that he had no idea. Even if what others say to him is true, he ignores it and trusts them.
- If he trusts people’s words, he believes that only the people will trust his words.