Yannis Pappas is an American stand-up comedian and television character who has been on shows such as How to Be a Grown Up.
What is the Net Worth of Yannis Pappas in 2022?
Pappas makes a career performing stand-up comedy. He also runs his own company, Ditch, where he makes a decent salary. According to Net Worth Post, he is anticipated to have a net worth of $1.9 million in 2022.
Wiksi of Yannis Pappas
The comedian looks to be in excellent physical condition and stands at a decent height. He is in excellent health. Yannis is a brunette with brown hair and brown eyes. He’s grown a beard as well.
Relationship Status: Married
Yannis has a happy marriage. He married Brittany Pappas, his better half, in 2019 and the two have been together ever since. Pappas, despite his celebrity status in the media, chooses to keep his personal life private. Apart from that, the couple is expecting a daughter in 2020 and already have one.
Presence on social media
Yannis Pappas, a comedian, is very active and successful on social media platforms such as Instagram, where he has 118 thousand followers under the name @yannispappas.
- Yannis started his career as a comedian in the year 2000. Following a terrible occurrence in 2002, he elected to take some time off after making people laugh for over two years. After an aggressor shot him during an equipped burglary, he survived the bullet. Regardless, he ran into it again in 2004 and decided to pursue humor as his specialty.
- Pappas began interacting with people on shows like TruTV’s How to Be a Grown-Up and VH1’s Best Week Ever. He is also the first person to do comedy on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Regardless, because it was simply a test program, he never appeared on TV.
- With his friend Jesse Scaturro, who is also a chief, he helped to create Ditch Films, a production company. He collaborated with his organization to bring his work to a wider audience. In his professional life, he has also worked as a host. On the MSG Network, he used to co-host the show The Bracket with solo comedian Chris Distefano. His enabling career didn’t end there; he also hosted the news show Fusion Live.
- In any event, Yannis Pappas’ career took off when he became a part of the stand-up satirical TV series The Half Hour. The show aired on Comedy Central and featured a variety of comedians.
- He’s also worked on a number of webcasts, including History Hyenas in 2018. He did work on the podcast with Chris Distefano, and it was really successful in a very short period. Despite this, they decided to stop producing podcasts in March 2021. Since then, Yannis has been working on a new podcast called Long Days.